The main reason to have copper kitchen sinks is that copper is naturally resistant to bacteria.  It also resists the growth of mold and fungi that can cause illness in children.  Having a copper sink in your home is a great way to insure that you children will not come into contact with harmful bacteria that have been left behind on the surface of the sink.  It also helps keep your kitchen from smelling because the sink will resist the growth of substances that cause odors.

Copper Kitchen Sinks make you home more valuable

The reason many people want to redo their kitchens is to increase the value of their homes.  Copper kitchen sinks can help increase the value of your home because they last forever and never need to be replaced.  Unlike steel, they will never rust and they require a minimum amount of cleaning.  Because copper is resistant to bacteria, it is safer to have in an area where food is prepared.

Where to Buy
Care Instructions
Common Questions