Clearance 50″ Copper Range Hood in Oil Rubbed Bronze and Nickel Plated Copper
Please call for more information and pricing.
Not afraid of some added character? Then our loss is your gain! Explore our selection of clearance products and save big on copper bathtubs, sinks, range hoods, and more. (Inventory varies day to day.) Clearance items fall under three main categories: Scratch & Dent, R&D/Prototypes, and Quality Control Issues.
1. Scratch & Dent – Cosmetic imperfections including dents, scratches, discoloration, and other appearance related flaws. See product images for a detailed depiction. Products remain fully functional.
2. R&D/Prototypes – Early product samples that did not make it to full production. No cosmetic or functionality issues present. Often one-of-a-kind products that you will not find anywhere else!
3. Quality Control Issues – Products that failed to pass our quality control inspection. This includes any product that was not built to its correct specifications – wrong size, wrong shape, wrong color, etc. No cosmetic or functionality issues present.
4. CLEARANCE ITEMS and/or CUSTOM PRODUCTS –
· All Sales are Final
· Items are not eligible for return or exchange
· Items are void from any Premier Copper Products Warranty
· No refund will be given on any Clearance or Custom Order Purchase
TAG NUMBER: A
DESCRIPTION: Clearance Copper Range Hood
OUTER DIMENSION: 50" x 25" x 94"
TOP DIMENSION: 30" x 15"
BOTTOM DIMENSION: 50" x 25"
INSTALLATION TYPE: Wall Mount
FINISH: Oil Rubbed Bronze / Nickel Plated Copper
BOTTOM OPENING FOR INSERT: 46.75" x 23"
TOP OPEN/CLOSED: Closed
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: This Range Hood is available for PICKUP ONLY
REASON FOR CLEARANCE: Decorative lines down the hood aren't centered
Please contact us and provide your shipping address to calculate the shipping cost on this item. Be sure to reference the Model and Tag Number if contacting us via email.
Toll Free: (877) 251-4486
Wondering how our copper products are made? Or how to install your copper sink? Do we offer different colors? We‘re happy to answer all of your questions, so you can feel confident about your copper product.
Premier’s copper products are 99.6% pure copper, the other .4% are trace minerals, none of which are lead. See here how this rustic and unique material weathers beautifully over time and how to care for it.
Where to Buy
Find an authorized dealer or view a beautiful Premier Copper Products showroom near you. Our representatives are experts on our copper products and will be able to provide the highest level of service.